This morning, I asked my Facebook friends to tell me their new favorite songs/albums/or singers. I told them I like a diverse mix of music. Kindly, about ten friends replied with these great suggestions. I’ve been spending this evening going through each suggestion as a mini concert at home. I’m delighted by the songs they shared. Quite a few are Christian songs, probably because it is Sunday. Here are some from the list:
- “Here with Me” (sung by Jason Upton).
- “Stones” (sung by Kim Walker Smith).
- The “We Like it Here” album by Snarky Puppy.
- “You Can’t Stop Me” (sung by Andy Mineo).
- Any songs by MercyMe.
- Any songs by Skillet.
- Songs by Hillsong United.
- “There was Jesus” (sung by Zach Williams and Dolly Parton).
They were all great. I liked the mix. This one was my personal favorite: